Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's Been A Long Time

Such a long time, in fact, that I almost couldn't remember my super-dooper evil web-bot confounding password today. Thankfully it came back to me after a few curses and despairing howls. I shall replace my wig tomorrow.

Anyway, just thought I ought to do a blog post seen as it's been about month. I haven't got anything to post about mind you, so I thought I would just write something quickly about writing this blog post in the hope that I could pass it off as something enormously clever, which of course it is.

I'm back from Hampshire now and therefore something like a normal posting regime should resume - although, perhaps, I will post less frequently than I did over the Summer. This is because my work has now got to the High Noon stage. It's either the thesis or me. This brain ain't big enough for the both of us. One of us is going down.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?