Monday, September 25, 2006

I Can't Get No Sleep*

I have insomnia at the moment. I don't get it that badly - I manage to get about 3 - 5 hours of sleep a night I think (OK, so it's not technically insomnia then). One of my friends gets it so badly that he can't sleep a wink for days on end from time to time. I don't know how he copes with that.

Insomnia is a psychological loop - your mind attempts to eat its own tail, chasing itself round and round and round. Insomnia is a feed-back loop of frustration. You get frustrated that you can't sleep and your frustration at not being able to sleep keeps you from sleeping. Still the good thing about insomnia is that it is like being mildly drunk all the time for free. To be honest though, I'm a bit bored of it now. The main thing is to try not to think about it. So here goes - hnnggggg..... hnnnngggggg.

Rooksbyism Lifestyle Colour Supplement:
The good news is that I have got a new haircut. I think it might make me look a bit like an ageing rent boy. That wasn't my intention, but we'll see how it goes.

* Do do do-do do-do



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?