Thursday, July 13, 2006

An Apology and Rapprochement

In an earlier blogpost I implied, without adequate substantiating evidence, that the aubergine vegetable caused me to spend last Wednesday night and much of Thursday chundering into my bathroom sink. I regret having lashed out against the aubergine, and I now accept that this mostly harmless vegetable* probably did not have a hand in my poisoning. It was most likely that bastard corned beef I had before going to bed. Or it might have been that bollocking cottage cheese. Whatever it was, I shall find out and I shall have my revenge. I shall not rest until justice is done.








Not Guilty

However, I should like to take this opportunity to apologise, unreservedly, to the aubergine vegetable. I have always admired the aubergine greatly and should like to remain on friendly terms in future. Corned beef and cottage cheese on the other hand can fuck right off.

*Or is it a fruit? I don't know. It doesn't matter.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?