Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Yessss! Suck on that One Smokers!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

At last, New Labour have done something I can support.

I realise that my views here may not be particularly popular amongst many comrades on the Left, but I really do think that smoking should be banned in all public places - just like child murder and aggravated assault are.

And if anyone comes on here and gives it some ultra libertarian, (puts on whining voice) 'ooh you mustn't ban anything... ooh you're violating my right to do as I choose... this is political correctness gone mad... nanny-statism', bollocks I will personally go round to their house and kick them hard in the nuts. And I will do that simply because 'I choose to do it' and because 'you can't stop me from exercising my right to do whatever I want' and because if you say I can't kick you in the nuts then that's 'simply political correctness gone mad' etc etc yadda yadda.

Now I'm off to taunt some dirty, filthy, smokers.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?