Friday, December 09, 2005

A Meme Thingy

I've been chucked a meme from Kate at Pandora's Blog.

So here we go.

Seven Things to do Before I Croak
  1. Have my own mini-library complete with leather armchair and brandy decanter.
  2. Visit San Francisco.
  3. Write at least 1 book (and have it in my library).
  4. Grow a Zapata moustache.
  5. Become a rock god.
  6. Learn to speak French properly.
  7. Destroy Clarkson. Destroy him utterly.

Seven Things I Cannot do

  1. Get on a plane without large quantities of valium. I'm a bit like Mr T.
  2. Go a day without coffee.
  3. Do the moves to 'YMCA' properly.
  4. Menstruate.
  5. Eat cucumber without a feeling of mild nausea.
  6. Listen to Robbie Williams' 'Angels' without a feeling of mild nausea.
  7. Believe in a god. The existence of Clarkson and Williams is sufficient evidence of God's non-existence. Although this also raises problems for the theory of evolution.

Seven Things That Attract me t' Girlfriend

Sorry, I am not doing this bit. It would be yucky and wrong. I do quite like her funny accent, but that's all you're getting.

Seven Things I Say Most Often

  1. What?
  2. Right.
  3. Hang on.
  4. Yeah.
  5. Err.
  6. Motherfucker.
  7. Sorry, I'm taken.

Seven Books That I Love

  1. The Great Gatsby.
  2. Tristram Shandy.
  3. Phillip Pullman (none of your Harry Potter shite).
  4. Peter and Jane, Series 3 (Intermediate level).
  5. Iain Bank's 'Culture' novels.
  6. For Whom the Bell Tolls.
  7. See Spot Run.

Seven Movies I Love

  1. Near Dark (vampires driving around in a camper-van - better than it sounds).
  2. Fight Club (save us from Swedish furniture).
  3. Dawn of the Dead (mmmm).
  4. Withnail and I (as long as you don't watch it with some film-bore banging on about how fucking great it is or, worse, quoting chunks of it).
  5. How to get Ahead in Advertising.
  6. Angel Heart (delightfully horrible).
  7. Police Academy 5 - Assignment: Miami Beach (perhaps the finest film ever made).

Seven People I Want to Join in

If you don't mind, I don't think I'll nominate anyone. If someone with a blog would like to be kicked this meme however, I'll happily oblige.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?